Buy a Flatbed Trailer Near Missoula, MT
When you’re purchasing a flatbed trailer, you want to invest in a professional-grade piece of equipment that can take care of all your hauling needs. We have flatbed trailers for sale with all the features you would want to haul materials and equipment at Timberline Truck & Trailer. You can rely on us to have the specific flatbed you need to take care of the job properly. Stop by our flatbed trailer dealer site in Missoula, MT, to take a look at the flatbed trailers we have for sale.
Are You Looking for a Flatbed Trailer for Sale?
If you’re looking for a flatbed trailer for sale, Timberline Truck & Trailer has a great selection for you to check out. We’re a top-rated dealer, which means we sell, rent, and service trucks and trailers for our customers in the Missoula, MT, region. We’ll make sure that you get a functional flatbed trailer that is durable and will work for you for a long time. Stop by our flatbed trailer dealership and let us help you choose from our various models, so you can make an investment you’ll be confident with.
These are the flatbed trailer options we have available for you:
- Trailer dimensions to fit your needs
- Wood or steel decks
- Features such as dual lifts, tongues, welded frames, LED lights, and D-rings
- Entry-level to heavy-duty hauling capabilities
- Dovetail and fold-up ramps
- Tandem axles and two axle brakes
What Should I Look for When Buying a Flatbed Trailer?
There are different kinds of flatbed trailers on the market, and they are made for different purposes. What this means is you must understand your needs so that you can decide what type of flatbed trailer will be right for you.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when looking at flatbed trailers for sale:
- Size: When browsing flatbed trailers for sale, the first thing you need to think about is the size that will be appropriate for the loads you plan on hauling. Different sizes are meant for transporting different loads. For example, if you want to haul small but bulky loads, you can go for a 20 ft trailer, while larger loads might require a larger trailer. This is an important factor when looking at flatbed trailers for sale.
- Load Capacity: The weight that you want to transport will also determine the type of flatbed you buy. Flatbed trailers can handle a lot, but you will need to figure out what you’re going to pull.
- Axles: When purchasing a flatbed trailer, you’ll want to think about the number of axles. Axle configurations should be compliant with local laws and regulations. There are different load capacities that are based on axle configurations alone. The flatbed trailer for sale you’re looking at should be based on the amount of cargo you plan on hauling and the regulations of flatbed trailers in your area.
- Tires: Tires are also an important part of a flatbed trailer. Local regulations can dictate the type of tires being used for flatbed trailers. This means you need to consider the loads you plan on hauling and local rules when looking at a flatbed trailer for sale. Some local regulations might permit single-wheel trailers while others will only permit double tire trailers.
- Corners: How important are the corners on a trailer? It all has to do with driving, and you’ll be thinking about straight corners or tapered corners. A lot of flatbed trailers come with straight corners, which will provide you with more square footage, but why would you want tapered corners? Tapered corners will give you a larger turning radius when you’re pulling your trailer. And when you’re driving on a winding or rough road, tapered corners will be easier to pull. So, you may want to think about where you will be using your trailer and choose the type of corner best suited for your driving.
- Hitch: When looking at flatbed trailers for sale, you will need to consider the type of hitch you need. A gooseneck hitch is the best for people who will use their pickup to haul the trailer.
- Material: The material the trailer is made from is another factor to consider when looking at flatbed trailers for sale. Steel is a common material while others are made from aluminum. Aluminum trailers keep the weight down, they don’t rust, and they are affordable. Steel trailers are extremely durable, offer great hauling power, and are easy to maintain. If you work in an area where metal would be exposed to rusting, then you are better off with aluminum. But If you need more hauling power, then steel might be your answer.
Even though there is a lot to consider when buying a flatbed trailer, the experts at Timberline Truck & Trailer can help you out when you’re looking to buy. We invite any questions you might have and steer you in the right direction.
We’re Your Dependable Flatbed Trailer Dealer
Timberline Truck & Trailer is a flatbed trailer dealer in Missoula, MT. We make sure that our customers get the hauling equipment they need at a good price. As a top-rated flatbed trailer dealership, we not only sell trailers, but we also rent them out and offer maintenance services when you need them. Our extensive background with trucks and trailers allows us to help our customers make the best buying decision and invest wisely. We have flatbed trailers for sale from top manufacturers, such as High Country, Air-tow, and Bradford Built. There are many options to choose from and we’ll help you buy a flatbed trailer that will work well for your hauling needs. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Contact Us About Our Flatbed Trailers for Sale
Find a flatbed trailer for sale at Timberline Truck & Trailer, where we have a varied selection of makes and models from top manufacturers. With features like tandem axles, ramps, and LED lights, hauling materials and equipment will be easier than ever. Call us today at (406) 897-3084 or visit us at our location in Missoula, MT.